Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bubs in the Belly!

So I know this post is kind of like a foregone conclusion but I was organizing pictures the other day and ran across some "maternity" pictures that a dear friend Rebekah Laney took for me. I did not schedule a maternity photo session so Rebekah {who is a phenomenal photographer} took some for me while we were on a girls trip to San Fransisco and I could not have asked for better photos. They are absolutely beautiful. So I thought I would share a few pictures with bubs in the belly! For those who did not see me week in and week out during my pregnancy, I had a wonderful pregnancy. I was not sick and really was able to enjoy the experience. Bubs just decided to make his entrance into the world a little early and with me being the planner that I am, his week and a half early entrance really threw me for a loop! I was not even packed for the hospital. My water broke and I was running around the house, leaving things out for my recitals I knew I would miss and packing Justin and I's bags. What a wild ride! But here they are! I am seven and a half months pregnant in these photos.